This section include brief tourist information about destination covered on both Spiti-Laddakh and Rajasthan Tours. It includes information like altitude, climate, distance from other places & tips like places to see, things to do while you`re there.
Tourist Information about the places you`ll visit on our tours.
NEW DELHI AT GLANCE
(All our tours originate & terminate at New Delhi)
- Area : 1902 sq. Km (National Capital Region)
- Altitude : 200-250 m above sea level
- Population : 21,753,486 (2011 census)
- Density : 11297 persons per sq. Km.
- Languages : Hindi, English, Urdu and Punjabi
- Climate : Extreme Hot in Summer and Cold in Winter
- Maximum Temperature : 46 Degree Celsius
- Minimum Temperature : 04 Degree Celsius
- Winter : December - February
- Spring : March to mid April
- Summer : April end to August
- Autumn : September to November
- Places of Interest: Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, India Gate, Qutub Minar & Delhi Haat.
- New Delhi, the capital and the third largest city of India is a fusion of the ancient and the modern. Standing along the West End of Gangetic Plain, the capital city, Delhi, unwinds a picture rich with culture, architecture and human diversity, deep in history, monuments, museums, galleries, gardens and exotic shows. Comprising of two contrasting yet harmonious parts, the Old Delhi and New Delhi, the city is a travel hub of Northern India.
- Narrating the city's Mughal past, Old Delhi, takes you through the labyrinthine streets passing through formidable mosques, monuments and forts. You will also discover lively and colorful bazaars that boast to cater all sorts of good and items at mind-blowing prices amidst a barely controlled chaotic ambience. The imperial city of New Delhi displays the finely curved architecture of British Raj.