It is not possible to describe the "land of kings" in just a few words. Images which come to mind are those of majestic forts & palaces, magnificent "Havelis", village folk performing their arts, shifting sand dunes in the desert, vibrant cities full of colour & tradition and culturally rich people including the Late Karna Ram Bheel, a Guinness Book record holder for the longest moustache measuring 6.5 ft! Rajasthan is a heady mix of everything India has to offer to a traveller. The largest state (in terms of area) epitomizes the essence of its diverse nation by encompassing the seventh largest desert in the world and one of the oldest mountain ranges (the Aravalis) as well as two tiger reserves and a bird sanctuary.
Traversing through this "royal" state on a Royal Enfield is an exhilarating experience. Our tours are spread over 14/21 days and give ample opportunity to the participants to "feel" the pulse of this unique region besides enjoying the sights & sounds on offer on a regular tour. During these tours you will be also staying at some "heritage" properties converted into luxury hotels by erstwhile "royal" families giving you a glimpse of the former grandeur & splendor of this "princely state".
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOURS: A bird sanctuary (Keoladeo Ghana National Park), a tiger reserve (Ranthambhore*), "pink" city Jaipur, Lake city Udaipur, "haveli" centre of Mandawa, Pushkar, "blu city Jodhpur", the living fort" of Jaisalmer, Jain temples of Ranakpur, Kumbhalgarh, Bikaner, Chittorgarh, Bundi and most importantly, Agra (yes, how can we forget the "Taj Mahal") are some of the highlights of our tours. On a 2 week tour you ride an avg. 195 KM per riding day (5-6 non riding days). On a 3 week tour the avg. is 175 KM (7-8 non riding days). This means even on a "riding" day you will be riding for an average of roughly 4-5 hours while a nice, "comfy" room awaits your arrival at the next destination!
The 4 itineraries are available from the coming season, two of which are 2 week itineraries and one is a 3 week itinerary. For departure dates & prices visit our Departures & Prices webpage...
Click on the below Tabs for a detailed Itinerary and route (including Maps) & most importantly "What's Included" and "What's NOT Included" in the price.
On Our Tours We Offer
- Motorcycle Tours in the region on Royal Enfield Classic 500 EFI Motorcycles (in immaculate condition)
- Completely hassle free journeys - we take care of all the "logistics" including inner-line permits, Motorcycles, Accommodations, spares & gears, experienced support staff (Ride leader & mechanics) and support vehicles etc.
- All tours are ex-New Delhi so you can "arrive" and "depart" with convenience.
- Motorcycle riding starts from the serene Bharatpur town - No need to deal with the chaos & traffic of New Delhi
- Adventure, safety and FUN
- Meet & Greet and Farewell Add-on services
- Information & Assistance with onward travel
Included in - the price
- 14 nights Twin share accommodation in double-bed rooms/tents with Breakfasts & Dinners
- AC Bus Coach/ Chair car Express Train transfers between New Delhi & Shimla
- Transportation for Local Sight-seeing (to selected locations)
- Royal Enfield Classic 500 EFI rental motorcycle including fuel
- Experienced motorcycle mechanics
- English-speaking Ride leader & support crew
- Support vehicles with driver (for luggage, gear & occasional passengers)
- Tents, camping gear & provisions (for contingencies)
Not Included - in the price
- Transfers to/from Airports/Railway stations (can be purchased as add-ons)
- Travel insurance policy covering use of motorcycle
- Motorcycle damage deposit or damage waiver (optional)
- All Lunches, drinks / beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Vaccinations and personal medication
- Visa fee for India and Travel insurance
- Travel/ Holiday insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, tips, gifts, telephone or fax services, emergency evacuation costs, fines.
- Entry fees and camera fees for museums, forts, temples, monuments and other such places
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the "What`s Included" section
Accommodation on our Rajasthan Tours
We regularly get emails from around the world enquiring about the standard of accommodation on our Rajasthan tours. We realized many assumed that since our tour prices are "budget", the only way we must be cutting on costs is by arranging "cheaper" accommodation. Well, that is not the case at all. Contrary to the notion, the accommodation is the highlight of our tours. None of our hotels fall in the "budget" category. We have carefully chosen a mix of the best possible "mid-range" hotels all of which are very popular on this travel circuit. Some are "heritage" properties; erstwhile residences of royalty, now converted into luxury hotels. We call it "affordable luxury". Most of them are ranked within top 10 in their respective cities on "TripAdvisor". We are giving you a glimpse of the hotels on a small "Photo Gallery" we`ve added on our website`s Gallery page (below the RAJASTHAN GALLERY).
Do take a look at our FAQ`s section (it tries to answer all conceivable Q`s or drop us an e-mail if you have any new questions. Also check our Departures web page for dates, Booking Status of the tour, prices etc. We are absolutely confident that you will not find a better value anywhere else! We look forward to having you ride with us. To book this tour send us a Booking Enquiry .